Sriwijaya International Conference of Information Technology and Its Applications (SICONIAN) 2019
Sriwijaya International Conference of Information Technology and Its Applications (SICONIAN) that will be held on November 16, 2019 in Palembang, Indonesia. SICONIAN 2019 has emerged as the foremost world-wide gathering of academic researchers, Ph.D. and graduate students, top research think tanks and industry technology developers. This event Bridging to Industry Revolution 4.0 through Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, and loT Trends.
Join us for SICONIAN 2019, the world’s pre-eminent forum for reporting research and technological breakthroughs in the areas of Computer Science, Engineering and Information Sytem. The conference welcomes papers that explore but not limited to the topic of Computing field (computer science, computer engineering, information system).
1. Computer Science : Image Processing, Machine Learning, Data Mining, Games & Multimedia, Distributed Systems, Cryptography & Security, Platform Based Development, NLP, Big Data, others
2. Computer Engineering : Computer Vision, Embedded System, Information Security, Computer Network, WSN, Internet of Things, Blockchain, Smart Cities, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, others
3. Information System : Enterprise Systems, Knowledge Management, Big Data, Social Media, Geographical Information Systems, Data Mining, Business Intelligence, E-Government, IT, Project Management, Human Computer Interaction, others
All accepted, registered and presented papers will be published in the open access Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS), published by IOP Publishing indexed in Scopus, as well as EI Compendex and Inspec.
Authors are kindly invited to submit their papers as per the schedule below:
• Paper Submission Due : June 30, 2019
• Acceptance Notification : October 1, 2019
• Camera Ready Submission : October 22, 2019
• Author Registration & Payment Due : October 25, 2019
• Conference Dates : November 16, 2019