Call for Papers
Call for Papers & Reviewer
International Conference on Information System, Computer Science and Engineering (ICONISCSE) that will be held on November 26-27, 2018 in Palembang, Indonesia. ICONISCSE 2018 has emerged as the foremost world-wide gathering of academic researchers, Ph.D. and graduate students, top research think tanks and industry technology developers. This event Bridging to Industry Revolution 4.0 through Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, and loT Trends.
Join us for ICONISCSE 2018, the world’s pre-eminent forum for reporting research and technological breakthroughs in the areas of Computer Science, Engineering and Information Sytem. The conference welcomes papers that explore but not limited to the topic of Computing field (computer science, computer engineering, information system).
- Computer Science : Image Processing, Machine Learning, Data Mining, Games & Multimedia, Distributed Systems, Cryptography & Security, Platform Based Development, NLP, Big Data, others
- Computer Engineering : Computer Vision, Embedded System, Information Security, Computer Network, WSN, Internet of Things, Blockchain, Smart Cities, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, others
- Information System : Enterprise Systems, Knowledge Management, Big Data, Social Media, Geographical Information Systems, Data Mining, Business Intelligence, E-Government, IT, Project Management, Human Computer Interaction, others
All accepted, registered and presented papers will be published in the open access Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS), published by IOP Publishing indexed in Scopus, as well as EI Compendex and Inspec.
Authors are kindly invited to submit their papers as per the schedule below,
- Paper Submission Due :
June 30, 2018
- Extended Submission : July 30, 2018
- Acceptance Notification : August 15, 2018
- Author Registration Due : October 8, 2018
- Camera Ready Submission : August 6, 2018
- Conference Dates : November 26-27, 2018
- Prof. Shi-Jinn Horng, PhD | Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology
- Prof. Rose Alinda binti Alias | Department of Information Systems, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
- Prof. Dr. Siti Nurmaini | Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Sriwijaya
- Dr. Amin Sakzad | Faculty of Information Technology, Monash University, Australia
Dr. Ir. Sukemi
Chair of ICONISCSE 2018